Guided Hybrid Bike Tour in Shizuoka City
We focus on our countryside area that travelers from abroad never know.
Only well known to local cycling lovers. We made safety course that traffic is not heavy.
Total 30km cycling (4.0 hour ) We offer cycling that runs slowly.
(Morning tour 9:00-13:00, Afternoon tour 13:00-17:00,)
You can enjoy
1.Beautiful view of Mt.Fuji over deep blue Suruga Bay. (Please note that it depends on the weather.)
2.Beautiful view of typical Japanese countryside of wide rice fields.
3.Safety bike tour along a beautiful river.
4.Can take photos of long established Japanese restaurant "Chojiya" since 1596.
5.An old village and street since Edo era.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hybrid Bike Tour (Duration 4.0 hour)
- Rental Hybrid Bike (Louis Garneau Chasse or Merida Crossway Breeze)
- Rental Helmet
- English speaking navigator
What's excluded :
- Food and Drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mochimune Fishing Port, Mochimune, Suruga-ku, Shizuoka 421-0122 Shizuoka Prefecture
Mochimune Fishing Port is well known that there are many white bait fishing boats.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Utsunoya path, Okab-cho, Shizuoka Shizuoka Prefecture
A traditional Japanese village,
This area was an accommodation town along Tokaido
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Meiji Tunnel, Utsunoya, Suruga-ku, Shizuoka 421-0105 Shizuoka Prefecture
This tunnel was the first paying tunnel in Japan. Now it is a one of the most misterious singtseeing spots in Shizuoka City.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Mochimune Station, 4 Mochimuneshiroyamacho, Suruga Ward, Shizuoka, 421-0124, Japan
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Please do not participate after drinking alcohol.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.