Guided Horse Riding Experience in Mismaloya
This extraordinary environment provides shelter not only for mammals, reptiles, insects and lesser-known species, but also to four hundred bird species of many different sizes and colors and three hundred orchid species. Puerto Vallarta's tropical weather is vital in sustaining the biodiversity, abundant rain and sun sustain a beautiful tropical canopy that covers mountains and feed the different inhabitants of the jungle.
After about an hour in the jungle we will arrive at "The Predator" movie set and have a chance to swim in a pool with a rock water slide.
Now it's a restaurant and we'll stop so you can get lunch.
After an hour or so we'll head back to the beach.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Saddled horses, trained and ready to ride
What's excluded :
We will ride horseback through the tiny community of Mismaloya.
As we pass the houses and farms you'll be surprised at what you will observe about the people and culture of life in this 300-year-old village.
We travel silently through the jungle on a horse trail. This area is far from the road used by ATVs and motor vehicles and is only used by the locals. We will cross the river and climb up into the Sierra Madre Occidental mountains.
• El Eden, Camino a Mismaloya 1451, Puerto Vallarta Mexico
Departure Point :Hotel Casa Iguana Hotel, Cinco de Mayo No. 455, Mismaloya, 48294 Mismaloya, Jal., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Ordaz, Puerto Vallarta Mexico
- Marina Puerto Vallarta, Av. de los Grandes Lagos, Puerto Vallarta, 48313 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All of our activities occur outdoors in open spaces with plenty of fresh air. COVID-19 hates all of that!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.