Guided hiking and environmental education: Atlantis Sand Dunes
The Atlantis Sand Dunes and surrounding reserve is a destination venue that will amaze you!
Let our local guides showcase the natural beauty of the reserve, educate you about our endangered species of fauna and flora and take you on memorable and adventurous hike of the sand dunes.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Tour Guide
- Educational Presentation
- Entrance into the reserve
What's excluded :
The tours offered by Breathless Nomad aims to be educational, informative, fun and memorable; we want to create environmental awareness, showcase the natural beauty of the reserve and the sand dunes, disseminate information regarding the aquifer and its importance as well as educate the general public about the endangered species of fauna and flora that are now protected by the reserve.
The education and hike will be 60-90 min and you would have the additional options to book sandboarding and quad biking activities.
Departure Point :Atlantis Dunes, Cape Farms, Cape Town, South Africa
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.