Guided Hike to Ripple Rock
Join on this 8km round trip hike through our coastal rain forest. Emerge on top of the bluff overlooking Seymour Narrows and the site of the historic Ripple Rock explosion. Tour includes transportation from our office, lunch on the bluff, and an experienced guide and naturalist. Let our guide share knowledge of the local history.
This is a moderate hike, trail is well maintained, however there are some fairly steep hills, and uneven terrain. Comfortable hiking shoes and water are required.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ripple Rock Trailhead, Campbell River, British Columbia Canada
Overlook the famous location of the Ripple Rock explosion which is one of the biggest man-made non-nuclear explosions in history!
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Campbell River Whale Watching and Adventure Tours, E Dock, Campbell River, BC, Canada
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.