Guided hike to Pulpit Rock Preikestolen
This trip will take you on one of Norway’s most popular and spectacular hikes. It is for good reason that this hike has gained its popularity with visitors to Norway and locals alike. Situated only a few hours from Stavanger, Pulpit Rock - or Preikestolen in Norwegian - is a towering cliff-plateau directly suspended over Lysefjorden. To stand (or sit) so close to the edge is probably the moment that hikers look forward to the most, although it is no easy deed. The top offers unobstructed views over the meandering blue fjord that was formed by the glaciers during the last Ice Age, making it a good spot to enjoy a photo session and possibly a light snack.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
After pickup in Stavanger, we'll have a short drive to trail head.
Our hiking adventure takes us in beautiful landscape.
When reaching Pulpit Rock, we can adore the scenic views from the top.
• Pulpit Rock, 4129 Norway
Departure Point :Stavanger, Norway
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotel and airbnb in Stavanger.Airports
- Sola Airport, Stavanger Norway
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.