Guided hike on the other side of the Cirque de Gavarnie, another world !!
During this guided hike, you will discover the Gavarnie massif on horseback between France and Spain on a route largely out of the crowd and off the trail in the company of your guide who will tell you about the mountain; fauna, flora of the Pyrenees, geology of the massif. A guided hike is always different from a hike that you would do alone because the presence of the guide and his wise comments gives new light to the mountain and allows an unexpected discovery. The mountain guide is a mountaineer who knows his region well. You will be welcome for this shared moment.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - We offer a snack to participants
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Col de Tentes, D923, 65120 Gavarnie-Gèdre, France
Guided hike starting from the Col des Tentes to tip over the back of the ridges of the Cirque de Gavarnie, Spanish side in the great outdoors above the Bujaruelo valley and the Ordesa canyon with its exceptional large arid plateaus. Return to France via the Roland breach.
Stop At: La Breche De Roland, 65120 Gavarnie France
We will return to France via the Roland breach, a fantastic cut on the crest line which marks the border between France and Spain.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Col de Tentes, D923, 65120 Gavarnie-Gèdre, France
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.