Guided hike in the gigantic Troumouse circus
During this guided hike, you will discover the Troumouse circus on a route largely out of the crowd and off the trail in the company of your guide who will tell you about the mountain; the fauna, the flora of the Pyrenees, the geology of Troumouse. A guided hike is always different from a hike that you would do alone because the presence of the guide and his wise comments gives new light to the mountain and allows an unexpected discovery. Your guide is a mountain dweller who knows his region well.
per adult from
What's included :
- A snack
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
Guided wilderness hike to discover the Troumouse cirque with its high walls and its myriad of peaks exceeding 3000 m. In the heart of the national park, under the protective flight of vultures, in the midst of marmots and sheep, your mountain guide takes you off the most popular trails for a wild discovery of the natural riches of the national park and the circus of Troumouse.
Hike accessible to all walkers in good physical condition without being athletes and to children from 12 years old. Positive elevation of 600 m and 5 h 30 of effective walking. If you are not sure of your choice in terms of difficulties, contact us on 06 43 67 27 44
Departure Point :Heas, 65120 Gavarnie-Gèdre, France
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.