Guided Highlights of Pune Car Tour with a local (4 Hrs Sightseeing in AC Car)
If you are running short on time or just come down to explore tourist destinations in and around city, half day city tour is the best option.
1. We have picked up all the spilled pieces together and created a beautiful garland of it in our Trails of Pune tour, an unmatched heritage experience with awesome stories to understand a city's existence, culture and lifestyle.
2. Experience the famous tourist destinations in a city customized based on your requirement, an unparalleled experience that helps you to check mark almost all the destinations listed in your itineraries.
3. We will also show you some of the most prominent and beautiful, ancient and modern buildings of Pune City, see the inside of the city also with a beautiful place we have discovered with a beautiful view which you don't want to miss.
5. By the end of the tour you will develop a great perspective of the city, its culture, life of a local and you will also get some great insider tips to explore the best of the city.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1. Friendly Storyteller/Guide
- 2. Hotel pickup
- 3. Great local tips and recommendations
What's excluded :
- Entrance Tickets to any Historical Place
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Aga Khan Palace
- Entry/Admission - Shaniwar Wada
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aga Khan Palace, Yerwada., Pune India
We will begin our tour from Aga Khan Palace, the ancient place that is riddled with history and heritage, it served as a prison for Mahatma Gandhi.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jangali Maharaj Temple, Shivaji Nagar Near Pataleshwar Cave, Pune 411030 India
Visit the Jangali Maharaj Temple, Pataleshwar Cave Temple and Heritage Pune Municipal Corporation Building.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Dagadusheth Halwai Ganapati Temple, Ganpati Bhavan, 250, Budhvar Peth, Pune 411002 India
Experience the divinity of the Dagdusheth Halwai Ganapati Mandir dedicated to Lord Shri Ganesha and other temples of dedicated to load Ganesha.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tulsi Baug Shopping Market, Tulsi Baug Near Vishrambaug Wada Mandai Vegetable Market Tulsi Baug Near Vishrambaug Wada, Pune 411046 India
Visit the one of the Oldest markets of Pune, Tulsi Bagh
Duration: 1 day 6 hours
Stop At: Shaniwar Wada, Shaniwar Peth, Pune 411030 India
Visit the Shaniwar Wada Fort, Childhood home of founder of Maratha Empire and 180 degree view of architecture in the city and centuries old buildings and markets of Pune
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide hotel pick up and drop from all the hotels located within Pune City Center limit, please reach out to use for more information.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.