Guided Hatyai (Thailand) Day Tour from Penang (Malaysia)
• Sit back and relax as you enjoy a tour from Penang Island Hotels To Hatyai Day Tour.
• Enjoy scenery without having to worry about traffic or maps
• Travel to Hatyai Tour knowing that a punctual and safe trip to your destination awaits you
Enjoy a private tour from Penang Island Hotels to Hatyai Tour. Begin your trip in a safe, convenient, and easy way in a private vehicle. Skip the long cab lines and head straight toward your destination in Hatyai Tour.The tour length is around 12 hours.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected Penang island hotels only)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Admission ticket, Entrance fees
- Visa is required to enter THAILAND for selected countries.
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hat Yai Municipal Park, Kanchanawanit Road, Hat Yai Thailand
Meet & greet by our friendly tourist guide at your hotel lobby.travel by air-conditioned car,van or coach.
First Visit-Four Faces Buddha Temple 'Phra Phrom' Four-Faced Buddha shrine (San Phra Phrom) located on a hill at Hat Yai Municipal Park. A lot of people go to the shrine to pray and have their wishes answered by the Hindu god, Brahman.A number of miniatures elephants of various sizes donated by devotees are placed around the temple with a Three Headed Elephant statue "Airavata`` at mid hill. A firecracker housing located on hilltop for devotees to light firecrackers for good luck. A cable car links this hill to another hill where the Standing Buddha is located.From the view at the hilltop you can see virtually the entire Hatyai City and Songkhla
Second Visit: Kuan Yin Temple
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Laem Samila, Songkhla Thailand
Next stop will be :Samila Beach - Golden Mermaid beach is characterized by fine white sand and lined with shady pine trees. From Samila Beach one can see Laem Son Onn to the northeast and Chalathas Beach to the south. East of this beach is Ko Nu and Ko Maew (Mouse and Cat island). On a clear day, Kao Seng Hill can be seen further to the south. The major landmark of the beach is the Golden Mermaid statue, a prominent symbol of Songkhla. Many facilities such as sidewalks, pavilions have been added to enhance this place as the main attraction of Songkhla.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Asean Trade Bazaar, 44, 46 Chotwittayakul 5 Rd., Hat Yai 90110 Thailand
Next visit followed: Local Product Hatyai.
Proceed to: Hatyai bazaar.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hat Yai Floating Market, Hat Yai River, Hat Yai Thailand
Our last stop will be floating market: Located a convenient distance from the city center, the reasonably priced and wide array of Thai foods and clothing at Hat Yai Floating Market draw scores of locals and tourists daily. If you're hungry, grab a table and watch the world go by as you sample traditional dishes such as noodles, luk chup, quail eggs, and Thai salads. Browse the market's considerable stock of casual clothing such as T-shirts and tops to take advantage of good quality at affordable prices.
Your driver will transfer you back to your hotel .
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :George Town, Penang, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at George Town City Centre (1km radius).An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Visa is required to enter Thailand or Malaysia for selected countries.
- Please ensure passport has minimum of 6 months validity
- Your Local Tour Guide Will be Join During Hatyai City Tour at Hatyai Only.
- Please insure that you have required travel documents/visa.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are committed to ensure the safety of travelers according to the Standard Operating Procedures of the World Health Organization (WHO) Standards
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.