Guided Ghat Walk Experience with Boat Ride in Udaipur with a local
Udaipur is famed as the ‘Venice of the East’ because of its beautiful Lakes and Ghats situated on it. Walk through the beautiful ghats of the city in this tour which gives amazing view of Pichola lake especially when sunlight falls on the water in the lake, it feels like diamonds and crystals are floating on the surface and a sudden splash of water make it look as a crystal shower.
Come and join us for this breathtaking walk of the most romantic city, fill out the curiosity about the city and finally complete your experience with taking a boat ride.
Explore the famous ghats of Udaipur, many vantage points for photography of this beautiful city that are not to be missed, where a lot of famous Bollywood movies, television and reality shows shooted.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1. Highly trained and friendly Storyteller/ Guide who can speak English & Hindi
- Boat Ride
- Entry/Admission - Lake Pichola
What's excluded :
- 1. Hotel Pickup and Drop
- 2. Water Bottle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Pichola, Udaipur India
Boat Ride in Lake Pichola via resplendent Jag Mandir Palace, mesmerized with splendid views of the City Palace complex, the picturesque ghats, Sajjangarh and Haveli on the bank of Lake.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Ambrai Ghat, Candpole Maji Ka Mandir, Udaipur 313001 India
Ambrai Ghat, the most romantic spot with the best views in the city
Pass By: Gangaur Ghat, Pichola, Udaipur 313001 India
Gangaur Ghat, symbolize the auspicious festival of Rajasthan
Pass By: Lal Ghat Road, Old City, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001, India
Lal Ghat woos travelers with its colorful embellishments
Departure Point :Ambrai Ghat, Chandpole Maji Ka Mandir corner of Lake Pichola, Cheerwa, Pichola, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001, India
Return Detail :City palace museum, Rajasthan, Old City, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Walking Tour With Boat Ride
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.