Guided Gabala & Lahij Private Tour
Gabala-Lajij tour covers 1 day and starts at 9 am. In this tour you will see the 2 beautiful places of the country, Gabala one of the ancient cities and Lahij- the oldest village of the country.
Gabala is one of the most ancient and beautiful cities in Azerbaijan, which was the capital of Caucasian Albania for 600 years. Archeological evidence indicates that the city functioned as the capital of Caucasian Albania as early as 4th century BC.
In Lahij you will have a breathtaking tour where you will have a chance to visit long-standing and ancient mausoleum and medieval village, meet highly skilled craftsmen in traditional workshops and feel the spirit of historical Azerbaijan alongside with amazing nature.
per adult from
9 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional driver and guide
- Comfortable car with air conditioner
- Pick up/drop off
- Entry/Admission - Diri Baba Mausoleum
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fee for the Cable Car in Tufandag
- Additional expenses
- Entry/Admission - Tufandag Winter Summer Tourism Holiday Complex
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Diri Baba Mausoleum, Qobustan Azerbaijan
On the road to Lahij village, the first stop will be in Maraza village. You will visit Diri Baba mausoleum (mausoleum-mosque of the 15th century called Diri-Baba, located across from the old cemetery).
Architecture of Diri Baba mausoleum harmonically fits into picturesque surroundings of the building – view against the background of rocks and greenery of trees. The building of the mausoleum is a masterpiece of the architectural school of Shirvan and a beautiful creation of arts of ancient masters. The monument is protected by the government.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Lahic Guest House, Lahich, Azerbaijan
Lahij village – historical-architectural landmark built in the 5th century B.C. on the canyon of the river Girdimanchai). Lahij is an ancient village with charming eye-catching sidewalks inlaid by stones. At the most beautiful part of the tour you will visit traditional workshops making jewelry, copperware, carpets, pottery, daggers, and iron tools. Lahij village is also famous for medieval water supply and sewage systems.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Tufandag Winter Summer Tourism Holiday Complex, 4 km from Qabala City, Qabala Azerbaijan
Heading to Gabala the first destination is Tufandag cable road – Whether for skiing, or just for memorable summer views of the Alpine scenery behind Gabala, jump aboard the Tufandag network of four cable cars.
Note: Entrance to the complex is free, but the cable car cost per person: 14 AZN (includes 2 stops) and 20 AZN (includes full stop)
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
As this is a private tour, we pick up all travelers from the hotel/accommodation where they stay.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- As Gabala located in the north-west of Azerbaijan, you are recommended to wear warm.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.