Guided Full-Day Tour of Iceland's South Coast & Glacier Walk
The South Coast & Glacier Walk tour is a full day tour from Reykjavik. In this tour we will take you to the Sólheimajökull glacier on the south coast of Iceland. It is only about 2 hours drive from Reykjavík, and on the way to the glacier we will visit the magnificent waterfalls of Seljalandsfoss and Skógafoss.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Crampons, Helmet, Ice Axe and other safety equipment needed
- Fully Guided Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation in a minibus
- Entry/Admission - Skogafoss
- Entry/Admission - Solheimajokull Glacier
- Entry/Admission - Seljalandsfoss
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Skogafoss, Skogar Iceland
We stop at Skógafoss Waterfall for around 40 minutes, enjoying the beautiful waterfall, and it surroundings.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Solheimajokull Glacier, Vik Iceland
Experience the glacier up close and personal with a hike on the glacier.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Seljalandsfoss, Hvolsvollur 861 Iceland
Seljalandsfoss is one of the most popular attractions in Iceland
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Pickup from your Reykjavík hotel/guesthouse
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Tour ends with drop-off at your Reykjavík hotel/guesthouse
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Due to weather and/or road conditions we might have to alter the itinerary, have longer journey time or cancel the tour
- During the tour we break for refreshments at a local restaurant or café
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.