Guided Fast-Track Immigration Service: Krabi Airport
Meet and assist makes passing through airports simple. It adds a First Class feel, something that is usually reserved for VIPs and celebrities. The service helps bypass long lines!It makes passing through a busy airp ort easy, and will ensure a fast arrival, a smooth departure, or a successful connection. We are experts in helping passengers pass through their airport.
Arrival Fast Track
Once you land, your personal assistant meets you at the skywalk and guides you through all formalities, including passing through Customs via the Premium Immigration Lane and navigating the Arrivals Hall.
Departure Fast Track
Our friendly hostess will meet and greet you at a location agreed in the departure hall, holding a sign with your name or a company logo. They will then assist with check-in and lead you to the exclusive fast track immigration counter where a fast pass voucher is included. After escorting you past fast track and immigration, they will show you to your gate.
per adult from
What's included :
- Fast Pass Immigration
- Personal Guide
- All Fees and Taxes
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Krabi Airport Transfer, Krabi Town Thailand
Escape the long lines and the big crowd while waiting at the immigration area with this VIP Fast-Track Service
Be greeted by a professional staff member, who will help you navigate your way around the airport
Enjoy a hassle-free arrival or departure by skipping the wait and going directly to the Premium Immigration Lane
Departure Point :Krabi Airport, Nuea Khlong, Nuea Khlong District, Krabi 81130, Thailand
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Departure Fast Track 1/31/2019 - 12/11/2021
Arrival Fast Track 1/31/2019 - 12/11/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 09:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Adult pricing applies to all passengers over 2 years 1 day on the date of travel
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Full name and flight arrival details are needed for this service
- Kindly note that since you will be taken through the VIP / Diplomatic lanes, a certain amount of decency will expected. Please refrain from wearing tank tops, (half) bikinis or very short skirts, flip flops or other wear that might be deemed inappropriate by the Immigration officers
- Infant aged between 14 days old and 2 years old on the travel date are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult
- Infant aged under 2 years old requires original birth certificate or Passport
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- I Asia Thailand has an exclusive partnership with 'Safety in Asia’. Being specialists in Health & Safety management in the hospitality industry, they will guide us on the best hygiene practices available. 'Safety in Asia' is FTO (Federation of Tour Operators) approved.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.