Guided Dim Sum Lunch in Hong Kong
A 2 hour guided dim sum food tour in Hong Kong. Talk about a great lunch experience! Visit one of the most notable spots for dim sum in Hong Kong: a decades old dim sum parlour in Hong Kong's Central district. If you're lucky, you'll meet Master Tam who self-proclaims he's got a PHD in pouring tea; Manager Chiu who sometimes helps us with finding seats; and
Auntie Gil who always saves the biggest BBQ pork buns for us!
Try something new - chicken feet to beef stomach to siu mai dumplings - there's something for everybody. This food tour is limited to 10 people to ensure seating in the dim sum parlour. There are no reservations at this restaurant so we will be left to our own devices in finding our own seats, washing our own dishes and fighting for our food.
Welcome to the modern day hunger games.
Please note: Don't worry, your local guide will do most of the heavy lifting.
per adult from
What's included :
- The dim sum lunch is included. Food is plucked off the trolleys and the availability of each dim sum may vary from day to day. Some of the dim sum you may be able to try depending on availability: chicken feet, Malay cake, assorted dumplings, siu mai, traditional quail egg siu mai, BBQ pork buns, glutinous rice with pork steamed in lotus leaf, egg custard buns, etc.
- Local English speaking guide
- Bottomless Chinese tea
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Drinks (only Chinese tea will be provided)
- Take the MTR to Sheung Wan Station on the blue MTR line. Exit E2 and we will be meeting there. Look for the person wearing moose antlers. Please note: The street address 31 Wing Lok Street is only an approximate address as the MTR exit itself does not have its own street address.
Departure Point :Sheung Wan Station, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking (this tour is not suitable for guests with dietary restrictions)
- A small amount of walking is involved to get to the dim sum parlor
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.