Guided Blue City Walking Tour Experience with a local -Fascinating & Mesmerising
Jodhpur is also know as Blue City because of it's eye-catching sea of boxy indigo houses stretches for more than 10 kilometers along the walls of the historic walled old city, creating a luscious blue sea in the arid Indian landscape.
1. Capture the hues of the blue city; it’s winding streets, ancient buildings, markets, houses, forts and friendly local people who make it all so colourful and vibrant.
2. We follow a unique style of ‘infotainment’ to ensure that you enjoy the tour and don't get bored, irrespective of whether you love history or not, this walking tour will be a unique, fun and memorable experience for you.
3. Explore and experience some of the most important places of this beautiful city that are not to be missed, including some hidden yet prominent lanes and places that we bet you can't even find on internet.
4. By the end of the tour you will develop a great perspective of the city, its culture and you will also get some great insider tips to explore the city.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1. Highly trained and friendly Storyteller/ Guide who can speak English & Hindi
- 2. Great local tips and recommendations to save money and to explore the best of the city.
- 3. Access to hidden lanes and places.
- 4. Great conversations and interesting stories
What's excluded :
- 1. Hotel Pickup and Drop
- 2. Water Bottle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India
Explore the Winding streets, ancient buildings, markets, houses painted in indigo blue color.
Pass through the narrow yet lively lanes of the Blue City, interact with the locals and discover some of the untold stories and tales about the place.
Pass By: Jodhpur, Jodhpur, Jodhpur District, Rajasthan
Capture the hues of the blue city; it’s winding streets, ancient buildings, markets, houses, forts and friendly local people who make it all so colourful and vibrant.
Departure Point :Chandpole Gate, Vidhyashala School Rd, Outside Chandpol Gate, Kabir Nagar, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342001, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Walking Tour of Blue City
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.