Guided Bicycle Tour - Toronto Waterfront, Island and Distillery
Tours are guided by locals who know Toronto intimately and will show you the unusual sights and give you plenty of information to help you plan your stay in the city. We keep our groups small so that we can answer all of your questions and adapt our tours, where possible to show you things you are interested in.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Entry/Admission - Toronto Island Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Distillery Historic District, 55 Mill St, Toronto, Ontario M5A 3C4 Canada
We ride through the Distillery District and give you the history and current use of the area.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Harbourfront Centre, 235 Queens Quay W at Lower Simcoe St., Toronto, Ontario M5J 2G8 Canada
We wind our way through Harbourfront and past the Harbourfront Centre so that you will have a sense of the area and feel confident to return and explore.
Pass By: Toronto Music Garden, 475 Queen's Quay W on the waterfront between Bathurst Street and Spadina Avenue., Toronto, Ontario M5V 2A9 Canada
We will ride our bikes along the path of the Music Garden so you get a sense of it's beauty.
Stop At: Toronto Island Park, 9 Queens Quay West Bay Street, Jack Layton Ferry Terminal, Toronto, Ontario M5J 2H3 Canada
We will ride from the West side of the Island to the East Side with brief stops throughout.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :500 Front St E, Toronto, ON M5A 1C3, Canada
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.