Guided Arrival Fast-Track Service: Chiang Rai International Airport - CEI
The Chiang Rai fast-track serves clients who are arriving in Thailand on business or holiday, and who want help to pass through Chiang Rai’s busy airport as fast as possible. This premium service provides a flexible, reliable, discreet, and safe experience. An English-speaking airport greeter will meet, help and escort you all the way between the airplane to the exit.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fast-track coupon
- Tour escort/host
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- After a long flight, there is no better way to cut the hassle out of travel than taking advantage of a premium service that offers VIP fast-track service at Chiang Rai International Airport - CEI.
Meet and assist makes passing through airports simple. It adds a First Class feel, something that is usually reserved for VIPs and celebrities. The service helps bypass long lines, and removes language barriers. It makes passing through a busy airport easy, and will ensure a fast arrival, a smooth departure, or a successful connection. We are experts in helping passengers pass through their airport.
Once you land, your personal assistant meets you at the skywalk and guides you through all formalities, including passing through Customs via the Premium Immigration Lane and navigating the Arrivals Hall. This premium service makes your arrival in Chiang Rai as stress-free as possible
Departure Point :
- Mae Fah Luang - Chiang Rai International Airport - For Fast-Track Arrival Meet our rep at the skywalk after disembarking. For Fast-Track Departure Our friendly hostess will meet and greet you at a location agreed in the departure hall, holding a sign with your name or a company logo.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/1/2019 - 3/31/2021
4/1/2021 - 3/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Full name and flight arrival details are needed for this service
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.