Guide in Italian for the PN Plitvice lakes
The desire to make man enjoy contact with nature. A professional guide will accompany you through history, curiosity of these places and the wonders of the creation of nature. The lakes, waterfalls, limestone and dolomite rocks, the woods, the sounds of nature ... Woods, forests as far as the eye can see and within them the hidden waters of the Plitvice lakes with tributaries, springs and chasms; lakes, a fantastic life of formation and destruction of tuff reefs; hiding places of caves and caves, game in the woods and fish in the water ... such an environment has a not insignificant effect on the psychic balance of modern man.
per adult from
3 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Professional Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plitvice Lakes National Park, Plitvice Lakes National Park, Central Croatia
You will be guided through the wonders of the 16 lakes connected by waterfalls and the diving barriers that create a breathtaking landscape.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :53231, Plitvička Jezera, Croatia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Guide PN Plitvice lakes 4h 4/1/2020 - 10/22/2021
Guide PN Plitvice lakes 7h 1/25/2020 - 10/22/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 12:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.