Gudauri Ski Resort
Gudauri ski resort lies 120 km to the north of the capital Tbilisi on the Greater Caucasus Mountain Range in Georgia.This region in Georgia is popular with spectacular views and high-altitude mountains.Snow covers the area until the early spring.Gudauri is considered to be the developing ski resort.Recently launched Kobi Pass ski area will guarantee the right snow conditions throughout the whole season that will also prolong skiing period to the late spring.Kobi–Gudauri,ski lift system,will also be crucial for guests who get stuck at Kobi area during heavy snowfall in winter.The resort has unlimited freeride possibilities.All slopes are entirely above the tree line,are best for free-riders and are generally considered to be avalanche-safe.Night skiing is also one of the best skiing activity for guests.If extreme is not enough,heliski and paragliding is at your disposal.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Pick up and drop off at the hotel of your stay in Tbilisi
- Proffesional Tour Guide (English, Russian, German or Arabic
- Entry/Admission - Ski Gudauri
What's excluded :
- Travel Insurance
- Hiring of local ski-teacher
- Costs for paragliding (optional extra)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ski Gudauri, Road to Gondola Lift RedCo building #1 and Building #3 ), Gudauri 4702 Georgia
Gudauri Ski Resort young and rapid developing winter sports resort located at Kazbegi region of Georgia, 120 km from Tbilisi, at the height of 2,196 m (about 7,200 feet) near the Cross Pass. Skiing season lasts from December to April, comfort skiing on all routes. In May skiing is possible on the five (highest) lift or even on the second lift in snow years.
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Guide or Driver will meet you in your Hotel/ Hostel or Guest house.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour is not recommended for newborn.
- Please wear warm and comfortable clothes.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.