Gudauri Paragliding/Skiing Experience
The slopes of Gudauri are completely above the tree line and are best for free-riders and are generally considered to be avalanche-safe. Gudauri ski resort has 22 routes. 20% professional routes 80% – rider’s routes. For this moment the total length of skiing, routes are over 54 km. All of the tracks are FIS certified. The region is also famous for its free-riding opportunities down the virgin slopes. The big snow and the absence of stones and any avalanche risk make Gudauri the Mecca of free riding.
Gudauri has 50 km of marked and prepared routes suitable for pro-riders and beginners. Even someone doesn’t like to ski, he can find quite some things to do in this Caucasus village: unique snow, building a snowman, companionship, climate, ski tour, and unforgettable free ride, safety, Caucasian hospitality.
You can spend the full day skiing or fly with paragliding in Gudauri and after when the ski-lift is closed (5:00 PM) the car of our company will take you back to Tbilisi.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- paragliding equipment ( 99 USD per person )
- Ski equipment ( 15 USD per person )
- Ski instructor ( 30 USD per person )
- Cable car Ticket ( 19 USD per person )
- Filming Service ( 120 USD )
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gudauri, Gudauri, Mtskheta-Mtianeti Region
Gudauri ski resort located on the southern slopes of The Greater Caucasus Mountain Range in Georgia at Kazbegi region, 120 km from Tbilisi, 2 hours drive, at the height of 2,196 m (about 7,200 feet) near the Cross Pass. The highest point you can reach with the lift is 3,000 metres above sea level, and it’s quite an exciting view. If you are lucky, in good clean sky weather one can see Kazbegi mountain (with 5,047 meter the 3rd highest Georgian pick).
Duration: 7 hours
Stop At: Russian Georgian Friendship Monument, Georgian Military Highway, Gudauri 383085 Georgia
After visiting the Gudauri Ski resort we can go to a restaurant and give you time for the rest as on the back way to Tbilisi or go with no leftovers.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up from any hotel located in Tbilisi
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.