Guatemalan Mestizo and Gourmet Food Tour in Antigua
For street food lovers in an evening setting, this is the perfect tour for you. This tour is a culinary experience dedicated only to the traditional and contemporary mestizo food of Antigua Guatemala. An adventure full of flavors and colonial history that you cannot miss!
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - 10 to 13 Guatemalan food tastings • 1 exclusive kit with 100% handmade, reusable and biodegradable materials that you will use to taste the street appetizers.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Iglesia de La Merced, 5a Avenida Norte y 1a Calle Poniente Centro Histórico, Antigua 03001 Guatemala
Evening street stalls.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Kukul Tales, 4 Avenida Sur 11, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
Admission is free
Departure Point :Central Park, 4 Avenida Sur, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.