Guatemalan Mayan Food Workshop
A true Mayan culinary experience. Learn how to make 4 Mayan emblematic sauces by toasting, grilling and grinding native ingredients with Guatemalan utensils such as: comales, asadores and mayan grinding stone. Then combine it with hand made tortillas and a mayan beverage.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Snacks - 4 hand made mayan sauces Guatemalan,Tortillas or Tamales, 1 mayan beverage
What's excluded :
You will be able to know Guatemalan gastronomy from its origins, the culinary techniques that our ancestors used. You can prepare your food with utensils such as comales and grills.
Departure Point :2a Calle Oriente 12, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.