Guatemala Textile Tour "Color and tradition in San Antonio Aguas Calientes"
Guatemala is famous for the diversity of handmade textiles, produced in the Maya communities of Guatemala, by men and women.
San Antonio Aguas Calientes, 30 minutes outside La Antigua Guatemala, is famous tor the two side brocade women in their textiles. During your visit you will learn about textiles and the importance of them in the daily life of the community.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Certified Tour Guide
- traditional lunch
What's excluded :
- Tips and services not described in the itinerary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: San Antonio Aguas Calientes, San Antonio Aguas Calientes, Sacatepequez Department
From Guatemala city we transfer to La Antigua Guatemala, to visit the Central Plaza and surroundings. Later we continue to the Maya
community of San Antonio Aguas Calientes, famous for the both sides brocade technique in the local textiles. After the explanation of the importance of the textile in the daily life of the community, we will enjoy a traditional lunch.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Westin Camino Real, 14 Calle 0-20, Cdad. de Guatemala, Guatemala
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.