Guatemala city walking tour
Guatemala city is authentic, you can see the history the old buildings, why not enjoy of a nice coffee cup (not included at authentic guatemala city cafeteria) this tour mix the past and the present of the city of Guatemala, only the old district.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Includes bilingual guide with experience about Guatemala City History
What's excluded :
- Food,drinks, fees, tips, personal expenses.
- Entry/Admission - National Palace of Culture
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: National Palace of Culture, 6A Calle, Cdad. de Guatemala 01001, Guatemala
we will walk from central park, to the craft market, going to the post office building, national palace, el portalito, Churches such as Santa Clara and San Francisco, Teatro Abril, finishing in the Civic Center.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Guatemala City Historical District, Guatemala City, Guatemala
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.