Guatemala Birding Tour at Tikal and Uaxactún National Park
The region of Petén is a hot spot for birding in Guatemala. The archaeological sites of Tikal and Uaxactún are known for having a big amount of birds in the region. Join our certified tour guides and enjoy birding in the Maya Biosphere Reserved. Minimum to operate 2 travelers.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Private transportation
- 1 night hotel in doble room.
- Certified Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - Tikal
- Entry/Admission - Ruinas de Uaxactun
What's excluded :
- Dinner not included
- Tips and services not describe in itinerary.
Day 1: Birding tour at Tikal National Park
Stop At: Selva Tropical 100 Flores, Departamento de El Petén, Tikal National Park 17013 Guatemala
You will enter Tikal National Park at 6am, we park the bus and start the birding tour at the parking lot. Then we continue to the archaeological site to look for the birding spots. At 9am we go for breakfast at the park and then we start a walking tour of 2 hours in Tikal National Park. We stop for a picnic lunch, check in at the hotel and at 4pm we are ready for 2 hours birding walk at the park.
Duration: 8 hours
• Lunch: Lunch provided at Tikal National Park.
Accommodation included: Hotel Jungle Lodge Tikal
Day 2: Birding tour at Uaxactún archaeological site
Stop At: Ruinas de Uaxactun, Al Norte de Tikal 23 km, Flores 17001 Guatemala
Early in the morning we travel for 23km to Uaxactún community. Upon arrival we start our birding tour around the archaeological site of Uaxactún. We stop for a morning snack and then we have a walking tour of Uaxactún community. After lunch we will be ready to travel back to your hotel in Petén.
Duration: 6 hours
• Lunch: Lunch provided at Uaxactún community.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.