Guatavita Lagoon - Private Tour
Relive the fascinating history about how the Spanish conquerors, obsessed with gold and inspired by the histories told by the indigenous people, would bring to America a multitude of mercenaries and adventurous people seeking for infinite wealth.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Travel Insurance
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Entry/Admission - Laguna de Guatavita
What's excluded :
- Non-specified drinks, meals, services & atractions
- Lunch - If you prefer, your guide will suggest the best option for taking a lunch stop
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bogota, Colombia
Fall in love with the green valleys & lovely towns of the Cundiboyacense savannah
Stop At: Laguna de Guatavita, Km 15, Via Guatavita-Sesquile, Tierra Negra Colombia
Admire the awe-spinning landscapes of the Guatavita Lagoon, alongside an indigenous guide to understand the mystical rites and beliefs that shaped the Muisca Cosmogony & inspired “El Dorado” legend.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Tomine, Unnamed Road, Sesquilé, Cundinamarca, Colombia
Recharge Your body, mind and soul with the fresh landscapes of the Tominé lake.
Stop At: Guatavita Main Park, Cl. 5 #8-1, Guatavita, Cundinamarca, Colombia
Walk thru the Guatavita cobblestone roads and admire its enchanting colonial inspired architecture.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mirador De La Paloma, Cra. 29A Km1, Bogotá, Colombia
Amaze with the stunning urban landscape of Bogota from the “La Paloma” mirador at La Calera, a little Town set up into the eastern hills of the city.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel / Air BnB pick-up & drop-off included. Available whitin the Bogota city area.Airports
- Eldorado Airport, Bogota Colombia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.