Guatape coffee tour
The coffee you enjoy each day has taken a long journey to arrive in your cup, with this tour you get to know this amazing journey in detail.
One of the most authentic tours you can do in Colombia.
The Coffee production stages are:
2. picking the ripen beans selectively
4. fermenting and washing
As the farmer guides you, he tells you what the key to making the best coffee is.
We assure you, you will never think the same about coffee after taking this tour with us. Aventura Lands.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Tour Includes: • Pick-up at your hotel in Guatape • Round-trip private transportation . • English speaking guide. • Visit to coffee farm and scenic drive around plantations. • Coffee process in detail
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Piedra Del Penol
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Malecon de Guatape, El Penol-Guatape #28-35, Guatape Colombia
beautiful view of the lake, in this spot you can find different aquatic activities like. Jet ski, private boat trips, wakeboarding, wakesurfing, kayak and much more.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Piedra Del Penol, Highway El Penol - Guatape, Guatape Colombia
650 stairs lead you through a narrow crack on the edge of the impressive La Piedra Del Penol, or ‘The Big Guatape Rock’. At the top of the Guatape rock, the view is quite simply breathtaking and has to be one of the most amazing lookouts in all of Colombia. At 2,135 meters above sea-level, this rock is a natural wonder and the perfect spot to enjoy panoramic views of Guatape Lake and this beautiful region.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Guatape - Parque principal, Cl. 32 #29-61, Guatape, Guatapé, Antioquia, Colombia
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Jose Marie Cordova Airport, Medellin Colombia
- Enrique Olaya Herrera Airport, Medellin Colombia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.