Guatape & the rock + Coffee experience
live the unique experience that only this place can give you, a picturesque town surronded by colors and warm people. the view from the top of the rock is outstanding and perfect for the photography lovers. we want to show you too the real and authentic way of producing the first class coffee by the hand of the farmers surrounded by the canyon and all the beautiful landscapes it offers to you and your group.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - local food made by the hand of local farmers with food 100% organic from the area
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Laguna de Guatape
- Entry/Admission - Piedra Del Penol
- Entry/Admission - Plazoleta de los Zocalos
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque Tematico Replica del Viejo Penol, KM 1 Via Penol- Guatape, Penol 053857 Colombia
in this place we can see a replica of what use to be the old town of el peñol before it was floaded to build the dam, which is surrounded by small souveniers shops and beautiful views of the lake.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Laguna de Guatape, Loma del Escobero, Medellin 053840 Colombia
we will ride a boat and take a look around the lake, watching the nature and iconic places with a wide history about the area and how was this lake manmade.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Piedra Del Penol, Highway El Penol - Guatape, Guatape Colombia
it is one of the biggest monolites in the world, with amazing views at the top is one of the iconic places you must visit in colombia.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Guatape, Guatape, Antioquia Department
after we get to the main square, we are going to ride the local and picturesque "tuk tuks" by 20 minutes on the road, then we have a 25 minutes hiking with amazing views of the canyon and the colombian nature. finally we get to a local coffee farm dedicated 100% to produce the authentic first class colombian coffe by the hand of the farmers that make it in the traditional way. the lunch is a traditional show of local food made with the fruits, vegetables and fishes from the farm and completely organic.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Plazoleta de los Zocalos, Cra. 28a #302, Guatape 053847 Colombia
this place is an authentic and picturesque shown of the local arquitechture, surronded by colorful houses, local gastronomy and warm people. we will take a smal walking tour around the town.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick all the travellers at their accommodation place (hotel, hostel, apartment)Airports
- Jose Marie Cordova Airport, Medellin Colombia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.