Guatapé y Piedra del Peñol: natural beauty
Enjoy a day in contact with nature in the Guatapé dam, just two hours away from Medellin. You will have the opportunity to visit Piedra del Peñol, a monolith 220m high, and climb its 740 steps to enjoy a beautiful view of the dam. Walk the "town of the zócalos" and conclude the day with a typical lunch in the area.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transport
- Bilingual guide
- Entry to the Piedra del Peñol
- Travel insurance
- Entry/Admission - Piedra Del Penol
What's excluded :
- Additional consumptions.
- The visitors will climb a monolith, a very easy walk that takes around 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick the travelers up from the place they are staying
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/5/2020 - 11/5/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.