Guatapé + Paragliding Bundled Adventure Tour
This originally designed bundled tour by us is a great way to make the most of your time while in Medellin. During this tour travelers are picked up in spacious 4x4 SUVs and taken to visit the amazing rock of Guatapé which is a natural wonder, it pokes straight out from the earth over 220 meters (720 feet) like a giant finger pointing to the sky. There are 760 concrete stairs embedded into the side of the rock, once on top there is the most astounding 360 degree view of the lake, towns, and lush green mountains to enjoy. We then follow with a visit to the small town of Guatapé, famous for the colorful designs called "zócalos" painted in front of all the homes. Last activity of the day is a thrilling paragliding flight in the majestic Andes mountains overlooking small towns and flying over towering waterfalls.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Typical Colombian lunch included
- Paragliding equipment
- Private transportation
- GoPro video and pics of paragliding
- Risk insurance for paragliding
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Travelers get to climb the rock of El Penõl's 760 stairs to be rewarded with a great view of the stunning lake of Guatapé. After the rock there will be a visit to the colorful town of Guatapé. Afterwhich then comes paragliding.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up time is to be agreed upon prior to pick up date.Airports
- Jose Marie Cordova Airport, Medellin Colombia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.