Guangzhou Private Tour with After Dinner and Pearl River Cruise
Spend an afternoon to visit colonial Shamian Island and Zhujiang New Town(Tianhe CBD area) in Guangzhou. After dinner served in a local restaurant with Dim Sum or Cantonese cuisine, followed by Pearl River cruise in the evening where you will enjoy amazing city view when all major landmarks lights up at night.
per adult from
3 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Dinner served in a local restaurant
- An English-speaking local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Cruise boat fee
- Entry/Admission - Pearl River (Zhujiang)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Children's entrance ticket
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Shamian Island, North Bank of Baie Bond, Liwan District, Guangzhou China
You will be met in your hotel lobby at 1400 by your guide and driver who will take you to Shamian Island, originally a major trading post on the Pearl River from the 18th to 19th centuries, the island was split into two concessions to the British and the French in 1859 and construction of a small European suburb took place. Now the island, being only 900 meters east to west and 300 meters north to south, is a calm and relaxing place to stroll around and enjoy the European architecture.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Zhujiang New Town, Xiancun Road, Liwan District, Guangzhou 510000 China
Continuing your tour you will next visit Guangzhou Zhujiang New Town area where you will have photo stops at Guangzhou Opera House and Guangzhou Library before you visit the Guangdong Provincial Museum (The museum opens from Tuesday to Sunday. If your visit happens on Monday, your guide will show you around Haixinsha Island, venue of the opening and closing ceremonies of the 2010 Asian Games). The Guardian newspaper praised the Guangzhou Opera House another miracle after the Sydney Opera House.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Pearl River (Zhujiang), Guangzhou China
After dinner served at a local restaurant with Dim Sum, you will be transferred to the cruise boat dock to commence your cruise along the Pearl River. There are many historical sites dotted along the river that you can see, as well as some unique architecture and ten bridges that you will pass under. Starting at the White Goose Pool, considered one of the major attractions of Guangzhou, you will experience two hours of spectacular city views and amazing lights. Night time is the best time to take the Pearl River Cruise as the city lights put on a spectacular show. During your cruise you will have continual views of the magnificent Canton Tower, the tallest tower in China and the third tallest in the world. Your will also see the Aiqun Mansion, the highest building in China when it was built in 1934, you will also get a different perspective of Shamian Island and its unique architecture as you cruise past.
After your cruise you will be taken back to your hotel where your tour ends.
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your pick-up location is not within the scoop of definition, your guide will meet you at an appointed place and transfer you back to the same location after the tour ends, or you can pay additional car charge for pickup and drop-off service from your hotel.
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.