Guangzhou Private Historical Highlights Tour with Dim Sum Lunch
Take a full day tour to experience Guangzhou’s historical and culture highlights including a traditional Cantonese dim sum lunch. Visit the Dr Sun Yat Sen Memorial Hall and the Ancestral Temple of the Chen family. Discover Yuexiu Park, see the Temple of the Six Banyan Trees and relax in the colonial charm of Shamian Island.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Dim Sum Lunch is served at a local restaurant
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- A English-speaking guide
- Round-trip private transfer
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Chen Clan Ancestral Hall-Folk Craft Museum
- Entry/Admission - Temple of the Six Banyan Trees & Flower Pagoda (Liurong Temple)
- Entry/Admission - Shamian Island
- Entry/Admission - Yuexiu Park
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Meet your guide at 8:30 a.m. in your hotel lobby to start your tour.
Your first stop is at the Chen Clan Academy, a collection of 19 buildings. The academy was originally constructed for younger members of the Chen clans to prepare for the Imperial Examinations. Today it's a fine example of a traditional Chinese academic campus, and houses the Guangdong Folk Art Museum.
Next up is Yuexiu Park, sone of the largest park in the city. Catch sight of the Five Rams Sculpture and Zhenhai Tower, a landmark of Guangzhou, which houses the museum of art. Enjoy a dim sum lunch before moving on.
Visit the Temple of the Six Banyan Trees, and then head to Shamian Island, originally a major trading post on the Pearl River from the 18th to 19th centuries. Now the island is a relaxing place to stroll around and enjoy the architecture.
After visiting Shamian Island, your tour ends and you'll be returned to your hotel at about 5 p.m.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.