Guangzhou City Sightseeing Day Tour
Visit the top historical sites in Guangzhou and get to know the city’s rich history and culture. Follow a knowledgeable local tour guide who shares informative commentary, visit the 19th-century architecture of the Chen Clan Academy, see the picturesque environs of Lizhiwan canal, marvel at the Five-Ram Sculptur, and discover the history of Buddhism Temple of the Six Banyan Trees.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Group tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking guide
- Local lunch
- Entrance ticket fees
- Entry/Admission - Chen Clan Ancestral Hall-Folk Craft Museum
- Entry/Admission - Yuexiu Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chen Clan Ancestral Hall-Folk Craft Museum, No.34 Enlong Li, Zhongshan 7th Road, Guangzhou 510150 China
The tour guide will pick you up from your Guangzhou downtown hotel at around 9:0 am, have a comfortable transfer to start this historical Guangzhou tour.
You will firstly come to visit the Chen Family Ancestral Temple nestled among the busy city. Built in the late 19th century, it represents classical South China architecture with intricate artwork and decorations. Next to see the European style buildings on Shamian Island, and Wander around the most exotic place in Guangzhou.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Yuexiu Park, No.988 Jiefang North Road, Yuexiu District, Guangzhou China
Later enjoy a tasty Cantonese snack lunch, continue to explore Guangzhou’s largest park of Yuexiu Park, marvel at the landmark of Five-Ram Sculptur and see the Five-Storied Pagoda of Zhenhai Tower. Your last stop is the 1500 years old Temple of the Six Banyan Trees with important role in Buddhism.
Afterwards, enjoy drop of at your hotel to conclude the trip.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Guangzhou, Guangzhou, Guangdong
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from centrally located Guangzhou hotels, Meeting point will be advised if your hotel is not within the pickup area, Drop-off at the original departure point.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/23/2018 - 12/31/2025
Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 09:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfer is approximate and will depend on the traffic condition
- This is a group tour and the pickup time varies based on your hotel location
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.