Guangzhou (Canton) China Day Trip from Hong Kong
Visit mainland China by catamaran on a full-day trip from Hong Kong and see some of China's iconic sights with an informative guide. Meet an adorable panda at Shenzhen Safari Park, discover Qin Dynasty terracotta warriors and their horses, and tour the metropolitan city of Guangzhou, formerly known as Canton. You’ll find everything from towering skyscrapers to ancient temples in China’s third largest city — a former trading hub located on the Pearl River — before returning by express train. Lunch, coach transport and a group visa are all included!
Please note: Due to tight schedule, this product is not recommended to travelers who need to leave Hong Kong on the same day.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up is available from downtown hotels. Exact details to be advised upon confirmation of booking.
- Local guide
- One-way catamaran
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- One-way express train (Guangzhou to Kowloon Station)
- China group visa
- Entry/Admission - Shekou
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Shekou Industrial Zone, Nanshan District, Shenzhen 518000 China
Hop aboard a fast ferry and explore mainland China on this full-day trip from Hong Kong. Your guide takes you to some of the nation’s most iconic destinations, and to meet pandas at the Shenzhen Safari Park. Tour the thriving metropolis of Guangzhou and learn more about the Qin Dynasty’s terracotta warriors and their horses. Experience the beauty, history and excitement of China’s third largest city—formerly known as Canton—before returning by train. Lunch, transportation and visas are included in the cost of this half-day trip.
• Full-day trip to mainland China from Hong Kong with a professional guide
• Ride a fast ferry to Shekou Industrial Zone in Shenzhen
• Observe a Chinese panda at Shenzhen Safari Park
• See terracotta warriors from Xian at Shekou’s Exhibition Hall
• Visit the children at a local kindergarten (not available during school holidays)
• Take a guided afternoon tour of Guangzhou, including the Temple of Six Banyan Tree and Dr. Sun Yat Sen Memorial Hall
• Enjoy Chinese lunch at a local restaurant
Duration: 14 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour from selected hotels in downtown Hong Kong and Kowloon. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you have continuous journey to Mainland China after your Hong Kong trip, you must hold a multiple entry China visa. It’s your own responsibility to apply for multiple entry China visa prior to the trip
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Please note that the kindergarten is closed during school holiday
- Please make sure to send the copy of each passenger's passport which show the Full Name, Date of Birth and Passport number to complete the booking process.(Please make sure to provide 5 work days before the departure date)
- China Group Visa: Please note: Your tour will not be confirmed unless you provide the following information at time of booking:
- Full Name as per passport
- Date of Birth
- Passport Number
- Passport Expiry Date
- Hotel name while staying in Hong Kong
- Please note: Indian nationals must apply for and successfully complete pre-arrival registration online before they can visit or transit the HKSAR visa-free (if seeking to enter the HKSAR during transit). More detailed explanation, please check with Hong Kong Immigration Department
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- There will be no visit to the kindergarten for the period 19 Jan - 18 Feb 2019 due to Chinese New Year holidays
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All travellers are required to wear their masks throughout the tour. Social distancing measures will be followed as per local government's advice.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.