Guanacaste Snorkel and Sunset Cruise
Snorkeling sunset catamaran sailing cruise along the Pacific Coast watching for humpback whales, orcas, dolphins, turtles and flying fish. Snorkel in secluded bay with included snorkeling equipment. Open bar is included for the duration of tour, and the crew will prepare a light meal and delicious snacks. Pull anchor, raise the sails and watch the spectacular pacific sunset sky explode into a multitude of colors. The tour ends as the sun sinks below the horizon.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Catamaran cruise along the Pacific Coast
- Snorkeling equipment
- Light lunch
- Alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages.
- Round trip ground transportation from Playa Hermosa Hotels
What's excluded :
- Transportation from hotels outside the Playa Hermosa, Playas del Coco and Playa Tamarindo areas
- Transportation not available from Playa Ocotal
Ground transportation is provided from most hotels in Playa Hermosa, Playas del Coco, Playa Ocotal, Playa Conchal, Playa Flamingo and Playa Tamarindo areas. You will be picked up approximately 30-45 minutes prior to the 1:30 pm departure time.
Board small dinghy that will take to you the larger catamaran vessel. Set sail on and glide along the pacific coast watching for whales, dolphins, turtles, leaping rays and flying fish. A line is cast off the stern for you to try your hand at fishing as you cruise along. Stop at a secluded bay and begin your snorkel adventure as the crew prepares a light meal and delicious snacks.
Later, the crew will pull anchor and raise the sails so you can motor slowly across the bay. The crew will anchor once again, so you can watch the spectacular pacific sunset as the sky explodes into a multitude of colors. Tour ends as the sun sinks below the horizon. Open bar is included for duration of tour.
• Bill Beard's Costa Rica, 331 Calle 472, Provincia de Alajuela, La Fortuna Bosque del Mar All Suite Beach Resort, Playa Hermosa Costa Rica
Departure Point :Avenida Central, Provincia de Guanacaste, Coco, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
If you are staying in a Private Residence, we can pick you up at one of the hotels in this region or if like, you can meet us in Playa del Coco 20 minutes before tour start time by the big banyan tree with the concrete seating around it. Located just 10 meters north of where the main road through Playas del Coco ends at the beach. 10°33'06.7"N 85°41'51.9"W10.551861, -85.697750
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/1/2020 - 6/30/2021
7/1/2021 - 1/15/2022
Monday - Sunday: 01:30 PM - 06:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 01:30 PM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for children aged 2 and under
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Weather permitting. Crew reserves the right to determine if necessary to cancel. If crew cancels, refund or alternate tour will be provided, dependent upon availability
- Not recommended for person with disability that would preclude them from boarding catamaran via smaller skiff that could be rocking and unstable when standing.
- Not responsible for damage to personal items brought on tour. Bring personal items at your own risk.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Face mask recommended when traveling in transportation vehicles
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.