Guanabara Bay Catamaran Tour in Rio de Janeiro with Transfer
Departing from Marina da Glória, which offers security and excellent infrastructure, our catamaran offers passengers a new perspective on the landscape of the Guanabara Bay.
We will observe the Christ the Redeemer, the Sugar Loaf and the Flamengo and Botafogo beaches. A 1h 40min catamaran trip with a charming setting. An incredible panoramic tour.
Includes tour guide, round-trip transportation and tickets for the catamaran tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Catamaran tickets
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Marina Da Gloria, Avenida Infante Dom Henrique, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20021-140 Brazil
Our tours starts here.
Pass By: Guanabara Bay, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
Let’s see the city through a different perspective and have a real city tour from the ocean! We are gonna take a boat trip through the most important tourist attractions and historical sights in the famous Guanabara Bay while admiring beautiful landscapes.
It is the ideal tour for all ages, particularly for those who enjoy navigation, nature and our Wonderful City!
After your hotel pickup the catamaran tour goes by the Fiscal Island and the Navy Arsenal towards our first stop at the Museum of Tomorrow, one of the architectural icons of Porto Maravilha. It passes under the Rio-Niterói Bridge and heads to the Museum of Contemporary Art, designed by the architect Oscar Niemeyer, where we can see one of the most beautiful sights in Niterói. It proceeds to the Lage Fort, and to other historical sites of the Guanabara Bay, such as São José Fortress, where the city of Rio de Janeiro was founded.
Enjoy remarkable moments to photograph at the feet of the Sugar Loaf.
Once the tour end we will drop you off at your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available from most hotels in the areas of Leblon, Ipanema, Copacabana, Flamengo and Downtown (Centro). Contact us back to adjust the pickup time.For Barra da Tijuca/ Recreio we provide pick-up for an additional 10 USD per person that must be paid directly to the tour guide on the day of the tour.Ports
- Pier Mauá
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- We do not operate this tour on Christmas Day, New Year's Eve and Carnival season.
- We contact you back in order to provide proper pickup time. Check your emails and/or cell phone.
- If requested, you must present a copy of your ID.
- Minimum of 2 people are required for this activity to take place.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.