Guanabara Bay Boat Tour
We will board the ship, to depart at 09.30 AM, giving us the possibility to get to know the city of Rio de Janeiro from a completely different perspective: from the sea to land.
On 01st January of 1502, a group of Portuguese explorers led by Gaspar de Lemos discovered the Guanabara Bay. Based on the volume of water, Guanabara Bay is the largest in the world, and includes several islands, such as Governor's Island and the Cobras Island.
The ship will sail the coast of Rio de Janeiro and Niteroi, revealing the beauty of the beaches of Flamengo, Botafogo and Urca, the Pao de Acucar, the Fort of São João, Fort Lage, the Fortress of Santa Cruz, Adão and Eva, Jurujuba, Icaraí, Charitas, and São Francisco beaches, Stone Itapuca, the Museum of Contemporary Art, Mocanguê Island, the Rio-Niteroi Bridge, Enxadas Island, Cais do Porto, the Museum of Modern Art and Monument to the fallen on World War II.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bilingual Guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Boat Ride
What's excluded :
- Foods and Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Marina Da Gloria, Avenida Infante Dom Henrique, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20021-140 Brazil
Marina da Gloria
Pass By: Ponte Rio–Niteroi, Guanabara Bay, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 21941-607 Brazil
Pass By: Flamengo Beach, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
Pass By: Fortaleza de Santa Cruz da Barra, Jardim Imbui, Niteroi, State of Rio de Janeiro 24370-375 Brazil
Fortaleza de Santa Cruz da Barra
Pass By: Jurujuba Beach, Avenida Carlos Ermelindo Marins, Niteroi, State of Rio de Janeiro 24370-195 Brazil
Pass By: Museu de Arte Contemporanea de Niteroi, Mirante da Boa Viagem, S/N Boa Viagem, Niteroi, State of Rio de Janeiro 24210-470 Brazil
Museu de Arte Contemporanea de Niteroi
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is outside the pick-up area, a meeting point will be assigned.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain distance. In case they don't respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. The capacity of the tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.