Guadalajara Private City Tour with drinks
Explore Guadalajara on a half-day tour that includes a city tour and drinks.
- Take the views from several overlooks around Guadalajara, see the picturesque churches, and stop at the street strolls to sample some of the local products.
- Stroll around the local market with our expert guide.
- Stop at the most interesting places to see the beautiful architecture and hear the story behind it.
On this tour, we'll trace the history of Guadalajara. We'll visit a number of key sites. We'll also take in some famous Mexican murals created by Orozco and his contemporaries—depictions of the events that have shaped the city that is integral to understanding the contemporary Mexican identity.
As the benefit of walking around the city center, we will talk about elegant colonial buildings, show you the best design studios, restaurants, cafes so you can enjoy your stay in Guadalajara.
You can customize your tour and book a 4 or 6 hours private tour
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bilingual guide
- Private small group tour
- Alcoholic Beverages - We will offer one local alcoholic drink or non alcoholic drink during the tour
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palacio de Gobierno, Av Ramon Corona 31 Zona Centro, Guadalajara 44100 Mexico
Constructed in the mid-20th century, this neoclassical edifice is a must-visit for anyone finding themselves in the historic centre of Guadalajara, especially if you’re interested in the art, culture, and history of the city and state. As well as housing many archeological finds and rooms dedicated to discussing the typical crafts of Jalisco, there are a number of impressive Orozco murals for you to snap a few photos of, and a pleasant courtyard in which to take a break.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Teatro Degollado, Av. Hidalgo y Morelos Zona Centro, Guadalajara 44100 Mexico
For a traditional theatrical experience in Guadalajara, getting tickets for a show at the historic Teatro Degollado is a must. Opened in 1866, this imposing downtown building is the best conserved example of neoclassical architecture in all of Latin America and one of the most important performing arts institutions in the country.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Rotonda de Los Jaliscienses Ilustres, Alcalde @ Hidalgo, Guadalajara Mexico
Surrounded on all sides by well-manicured grass on which you can enjoy a moment of relaxation in the heart of Guadalajara’s historic centre, the Rotunda de los Jaliscienses Ilustres (“illustrious Jaliscienses”) is a monument constructed in 1952 which pays tribute to the most famous sons and daughters of the state of Jalisco.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Mercado San Juan de Dios, Avenida Javier Mina 47 San Juan de Dios, Guadalajara 44360 Mexico
Sprawling San Juan de Dios is Guadalajara’s largest market, filled to the brim with vendors who’ll happily hawk you anything from fresh produce to live animals, and from tacky tourist trinkets to some of the most emblematic of Mexican crafts.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Instituto Cultural Cabanas, Calle Paseo Hospicio 8 Colonia Centro, Guadalajara 44100 Mexico
The stunning Hospicio Cabañas building is not just one of Guadalajara’s architectural highlights; it may also be one of the city’s most haunted. At various times, the establishment has been used as an orphanage, an asylum, and a military barracks. Several ghost stories are told about the property, the most popular being the legend of the huge clock which stopped every time a child died in the orphanage.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Plaza de Armas, Zona Centro, 44100 Guadalajara, Jal., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.