Guachimontones Archaeological Tour
Feel the energy of the unique circular ruins in the world, discover it's riddles of this amazing enclosure and interpret the remnants of the area.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Guachimontones
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Guachimontones, Carretera Estatal 604 Guadalajara-San Marcos km 56, Teuchitlan 46762 Mexico
During this tour we will visit the archeological site located in Teuchitlan, Jalisco known as Guachimontones
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Estación Turística GDL, Tour operador terrestre, Av Mariano Otero 1917, Victoria, 45060 Zapopan, Jal., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pickup service in all hotels in metropolitan area of Guadalajara, please call the local number 01 33 31212676 for schedule your pickup.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Museum remain close due contingency.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.