Group Walking Tour of the Gardens of Granja San Ildefonso
You can enjoy a walk in Nature, while discovering the History and curiosities of the Gardens of the Royal Palace of the Farm of San Ildefonso, known as the "little Versailles" accompanied by the hand of a Qualified and Accredited Guide who loves his profession.
You will discover some of the best examples of preserved gardens from the 18th century
We will explain how your monumenles sources work
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jardines de la Granja de San Ildefonso, Plaza de Espana 15, 40100 La Granja de San Ildefonso Spain
On this guided tour of the Gardens of the Royal Palace of La Granja de San Ildefonso, we will learn why King Felipe V and his second wife Isabel de Farnesio decided to build this palace in this area at the foot of the Sierra de Guadarrama.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Real Colegiata Del Palacio De La Granja De San Ildefonso, 40100 Real Sitio de San Ildefonso, Segovia, Spain
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Palacio Real de la Granja Garden, 40100 Real Sitio de San Ildefonso, Segovia, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.