Group Tour To Kakheti, Sighnaghi
Sighnaghi is one of the oldest, historical and only romantic cities of Georgia, surrounded by ancient and centuries-old historical fortresses. We will see the beautiful, narrow and romantic streets of the city, overlooking the unique "Alazani Valley".
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages
- All Fees and Taxes
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Bodbe Monastery of St. Nino
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bodbe Monastery of St. Nino, Signagi Georgia
The monastery of St. Nino is located in the village of Bodbe, in the Sighnaghi region, Kakheti. The territory of the monastery is decorated with flower beds and bushes, vineyards and a healing spring. The history of the monastery is closely connected with the adoption of Christianity.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sighnaghi, Georgia
The Georgian town of Sighnaghi is located in the eastern part of Kakheti, and is known as the City of Love. Sighnaghi was also one of Georgia's many stops along the ancient Silk Road. Sighnaghi is just over an hour away from Tbilisi, which makes it a good escape from the busy life of the city. Many day trips and short trips to Sighnaghi.
The town has recently undergone significant restoration and infrastructure improvement, rendering Sighnaghi a must-see destination in Georgia. Gambling casino, high end hotels and dining, fine wines and a stunning view of the Alazani Valley make Sighnaghi one of Georgia's most attractive small towns.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Telavi, Telavi, Kakheti Region
• Transfer for dinner - after the visit of Sighnaghi, we will go to one of the most traditional wine cellars of Kakheti. A beautiful and rich corner of Georgia - Kakheti - homeland of wine and grapes, so you will have a unique opportunity to try traditional types of Kakhetian wines. In addition, you will participate in a master class on baking homemade bread and in the process of preparing Georgian traditional sweets - "Churchkhela"
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :1 Samghebro St, T'bilisi, Georgia
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.