Group Tour: Banpo Museum and Terracotta Warriors
Itinerary: Banpo Museum -> Lunch at Reproduction Factory -> Terracotta Warrior Museum
This group tour includes all entrance fee, English speaking guide, lunch, hotel transfer in Xi'an downtown and air conditioned vehicle.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Group tour
- Professional licensed guide and driver
- Hotel transfer in Xi'an downtown
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Xi'an Banpo Museum
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses
What's excluded :
- TIPS for guide and driver (highly recommended)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Xi'an Banpo Museum, North of Banpo Village, Baqiao District, Xi'an 710038 China
An ancient area whose origin is more than 6,000 years old
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, Qinling North Road, Lintong District, Xi'an 710600 China
the magnificent UNESCO World Heritage listed site
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your centrally located hotel in Xi'an downtown
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please kindly provide your local hotel details upon booking.
- Tour guide will contact you at your hotel or leave a message one day prior to confirm pickup time.
- Hotel pickup process will last about an hour since morning traffic is unpredictable.
- Please kindly provide your Chinese cell phone number while booking if applicable.
- Infant rates apply provided only when they don not occuy a seat.
- Stroller accessible
- 【Important Notice】If you choose "Just Terracotta", you need to wait outside Banpo Museum for one hour. After other guests finish Banpo Museum, all the guest head to lunch together.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.