Group Surf Lesson: Two Hours Of Beginners Instruction
Learn to surf from Hawaii’s best surf instructors, at a secluded surf spot in Waikiki, away from the crowds.
Pro Surf School Hawaii is owned and operated by World Longboard Champion Kai Sallas
At this surf school they make sure everyone has the most enjoyable and safe surf lessons in Hawaii possible.
All of the instructors are friendly expert surfers who teach with patience and Aloha. This is the only surf school in Hawaii that is owned by a Professional Longboard Surfing Champion. These surf lessons are designed to make one of the most difficult sports to learn extremely easy and safe so that everyone can experience the most amazing surfing lesson in Hawaii.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
For first time surfers or those who’ve tried it a few times and are still trying to get the hang of it.
We’ll start with a quick 20-minute land lesson at our surf school where you’ll get a proper introduction to the sport of surfing and learn everything you need to know before hitting the waves. Then we’ll drive you a half mile down the beach to a secluded surf spot away from the crowds. Once in the water, instructors will help you to catch waves, get you to your feet and keep you safe and having fun through out the entire lesson.
*All instructors are CPR and Lifeguard certified by the American Red Cross
TOPICS: Positioning yourself on the surfboard, paddling techniques, how to maneuver over waves, turning the surfboard, how to get to your feet, proper surf stance, balance techniques, safety rules.
Departure Point :Kaimana Beach Hotel, 2863 Kalakaua Ave, Honolulu, HI 96815, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- MUST BE 11YRS OR OLDER TO JOIN THIS ACTIVITY
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.