Group Surf Lesson Surfers Paradise Gold Coast
Our surf school is located in the best location for beginners on the Gold Coast, only 10 minutes from Surfers Paradise. You will only ever have a maximum of 5 other people in your surf lesson.
We make sure you surf the best waves, with the best instructors, teaching using the best techniques, so that we can guarantee that you will stand by the end of your first lesson or we will give you a second lesson for free!
Our group surf lessons are a one off introduction to surfing where you will learn how to:
- identify rips and sweeps and stay safe in the water
- handle your board, paddle and negotiate the wave zone
- select good waves and learn how to catch them
- stand up using the easiest technique for your own level of agility.
per adult from
What's included :
- Wetsuit, Rash shirt, surfboard and sunscreen
- Free transfer from our office at 2/25 River Drive Surfers Paradise to surf lesson location only.
What's excluded :
Treat yourself to a fun surfing lesson with the most personalised surf school in the best location for beginners on the Gold Coast
Departure Point :Surf In Paradise Surf School, Blue Trailer opposite the Sea Way Kiosk Nothern end of Sea World Drive The Spit, Main Beach QLD 4217, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.