Group Full day Tam Coc Tours Visiting Bai Dinh Trang An Boating Trip
Covering an area of 10,000 hectares in the northeast of Ninh Binh province, Trang An includes three individual components within a single buffer zone that are Trang An Ecological Area, Tam Coc-Bich Dong River Landscape and Hoa Lu Ancient Citadel.
The Trang An Trang An Eco-Tourism Complex is situated inland on the coastal plain of within the highly eroded limestone block of Hoa Lu, part of the Truong Yen – Bich Dong mountain range. This range comprised of by limestone karst peaks of high fragmentation forming low mountains separated by valley floors composed of sedimentary rock, where shales predominate.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up from hotel/ accommodation in the Old Quarter of Hanoi
- Transfer by A/C modern bus, Hanoi – Bai Dinh – Trang An - Hanoi
- A fully escorted tour with professional, English speaking guide.
- A lavish buffet lunch with Vietnamese dishes.
- 2 bottles of water per person
- Electric car in Bai Dinh Pagoda
- Boat trip in Trang An
What's excluded :
- Cycling in countryside (Free of charge till 30 Dec 2017)
- Pick up from hotel/ stay outside Old Quarter of Hanoi
- Beverages & travel insurance
- Tips for tour guide and personal expences
- All not indicated in our itinerary.
- 07: 30 - Our guide will meet you at your hotel/stay and start 100km modern bus-journey through verdant landscape of country side. Short-break en route.
10:30 - Arrive Glimmering Bai Dinh pagoda complexes, the largest pagoda, not only in Vietnam but also in Southeast of Asia. Scenically set on the foot hill of Dinh Mountain surrounded by amazing views of the exquisite river valley below and dotted and the limestone karsts dotted around which will take your breath away.
This pagoda complexes stunningly boast a array of the most massive and magnificent architecture of Vietnamese tradition refined ever built that it take a full day to explore all. So you will visit some of the highlights that owned the national:
• 500 stone statues of “La Han” (Arhats)
• 2 huge bronze bells, one weighs 27 tons, other weighs 36 tones
• Three bronze statues of Tam The (50 tons each)
With sacred atmospheres and intriguing Buddhism story which presented by Go Asia Travel’s insider guide, you cannot fail to enchant.
The visit ends with a walk-up the summit mountain to see the 100 tones statue of Buddha Sakyamuni made of bronze and enjoy the panoramic view of picturesque landscape dotted with limestone mountains.
12:30 – Enjoy a fabulous buffet lunch in a Vietnamese restaurant with some special dishes such as goat meat, pork storage vessel….
13:30 -Leave for the Trang An Grottoes, an out-standing natural beauty of majestic limestone massif at 20 square kilometer rise dramatically out from rice paddy fields.
Deep into the linked chains of towering mountain are pristine places of mystical valleys, numerous fresh water ponds, and jungle.
Embark on a traditional sampan gently roweddown the exquisite river through numerous caves: Hang Toi ( Dack ) cave, 320 meter long, Sang (light) cave, 90 meter long, and Hang Nau Ruou (Cooking wine) cave, 250 meter long… Every passages bring new surprise of mystery hidden inside isolated valleys of tranquility that likely transformed to the other world and time. The fauna and flora is rich and a scene of a goat jumping from one cliff to the other is a common sight.
15:30 – Leisure cycling on rural roads alongside the extensive canal network and through small villages with back drop of a maze of limestone mountains.
16:30 - Take the returns shuttle bus to Hanoi.
19:00 - Drop off at your hotel/ accommodation's door steps in Hanoi Old Quarter.
Departure Point :Hanoi Old Quarter
Departure Time :7.30am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- WHAT TO BRING
- Sun block, sport shoes, cash for personal expenses, and hat or umbrella.
- Cycling are optional
- Itinerary is subject to change upon weather conditions
- Doctor and Pharmacy are not available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.