Group Day Tour to Macau from Hong Kong with Hotel Pickup in Kowloon Area
Leave Hong Kong behind for the day and explore Macau on this day trip. Discover the main sights of Macau, a diminutive peninsula in mainland China. Popularly known for its casinos and lavish shopping opportunities, Macau is sometimes referred to as the 'Las Vegas of Asia.' Take the scenic 1-hour ferry from Hong Kong and then explore the area. Take a morning Historic Relics Tour, including Ruins of St. Paul's Church, Mount Fortress, Museum of Macau, Na Tcha Temple, St. Dominic's Church, Holy House of Mary, Senado Square, Leal Senado Building and General Post Office Building; Then go to Macau Tower. Enjoy a view from 223m high Observation Deck and have a buffet lunch in a 360 degrees revolving restaurant on the 60th floor. Visit Sands Casino in the afternoon. Hotel pickup, round trip ferry tickets and return coach transfer is included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup from major centrally located hotels. Or meet tour guide & other tourists at a departure point
- Do you pickup from my hotel, or ask me to go to a departure point? Book now and see pickup time.
- Take ferry to Macau. Meet your tour guide there. Visit Ruins of St. Paul's Church (World Heritage)
- Mount Fortress (World Heritage) and Museum of Macau
- Na Tcha Temple (World Heritage)
- St. Dominic's Church (World Heritage)
- Holy House of Mary
- Senado Square
- Leal Senado Building (World Heritage)
- General Post Office Building
- Macau Tower Observation Deck, see the place for SkyWalk and bungee jump
- Buffet lunch is arranged at 360 cafe, a 360 degrees revolving restaurant on the 60th floor of Macau Tower since 01 April 2018
- 1700 ferry: Free time at Sands Casino (1420-1500). Return ferry and return coach transfer to hotel
- 2200 ferry: Free time at Venetian Macao (1600-2100). Take free return shuttle bus to ferry at 2100
- If you do not offer a preferred pickup place or address, you will receive cancellation note & refund
- Entry/Admission - TurboJet
- Entry/Admission - Macao Museum
- Entry/Admission - Macau Tower Convention & Entertainment Centre
What's excluded :
- Macau Visa fee for customer who needs a Macau entry visa
- Coach transfer from ferry terminal to your hotel in Hong Kong if you choose return ferry at 22:00
- Gratuities for guide and driver (recommended)
- SkyWalk and bungee jump on Macau Tower
- Entry/Admission - AJ Hackett Macau Tower
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hong Kong Macau Ferry Terminal, Shun Tak Centre 200 Connaught Road Central, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong China
The pickup time is between 7:30am to 7:50am. Your tour guide will pick you up at your hotel lobby, and you will board on 8:45am ferry to Macau.
Stop At: TurboJet, Hong Kong Macau Ferry Terminal, Hong Kong China
The ferry service is the only practical way to travel between Hong Kong and Macau. Services to downtown Macau, known as the Macau Outer Harbour Ferry erminal, are run by TurboJet. There are 2 ferry terminals in HKG. Ferries run from the Shun Tak centre in Sheung Wan on Hong Kong Island, and run from the China Ferry Terminal in Tsim Sha Tsui (TST) in Kowloon.
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Stop At: Ruins of St. Paul's, Rua de Sao Paulo, Macau China
In the heart of the old city stands the great carved stone facade of St. Paul's, which, with the grand staircase, are all that remain of the first church and Colleague of the Jesuits in China. Designed by an Italian Jesuit, the church was built in the early 17th century. In 1835 a fire destroyed all but the facade.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Old Walled City, Dasanba Street, Macau China
The Section of the Old City Walls are the remains of a wall that surrounded the colonial city of Macau, in Portuguese Macau, in the 16th and 17th centuries. The wall's construction is unique because it was built of clay, sand, rice straw, rocks, and oyster shells.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Monte Forte (Fortaleza do Monte), Off Estrada do Repouso, Macau China
The Monte Forte was Macau's principal military defense structure which was built in conjunction with the Jesuits form 1617 to 1626. The fortress covers an area of 10,000 square metres and is in the shape of a trapezoid. It has became a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2005.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Na Tcha Temple, Calcada das Verdades, Macau China
This Chinese traditional styled temple known as Na Tcha Temple was built for worshipping Na Tcha (a mythical character). The temple was enlisted as a World Heritage in 2005. The temple is located just behind the Ruins of St. Pauls.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: St. Dominic's Church, St Dominic's Square, Historic City Centre, Macau China
St. Dominic's Church is a late 16th-century Baroque-style church that serves within the Cathedral Parish of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Macau. It is located in the peninsular part of the city at the Largo de São Domingos
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Largo do Senado (Senado Square), Central District of Macau Peninsula, Macau China
An elongated triangular shaped square and connects Largo do São Domingos at one end and Avenida de Almeida Ribeiro on the other. Vast majority of the buildings around the square are European styled, The most famous ones are Leal Senado Building (World Heritage), General Post Office Building, etc.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: The Museum Of The Holy House Of Mercy Of Macau, No.2 Lane Right, The Holy House, Macau China
The 1st western-style clinic in Macau
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Leal Senado (Municipal Council), No. 163 Av. Almeida Ribeiro, Macau China
The Leal Senado Building was the seat of Portuguese Macau's government. It is located at one end of the Senado Square in São Lourenço, Macau, China. The title was bestowed on Macau's government in 1810 by Portugal's Prince Regent João, who later became King John VI of Portugal.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Macao Museum, No.112 Museum Qiandi, Macau China
The Macau Museum is located on the hill of the Fortaleza do Monte in Santo António, Macau, China. The museum presents the history of the city and territory of the former Portuguese colony of Macau, now a Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Macau Tower Convention & Entertainment Centre, South Bay New Reclamation Area, Macau China
Buffet lunch is arranged at 360 cafe, a 360 degrees revolving restaurant on the 60th floor of Macau Tower. After lunch, go to Observation Deck on the 61st floor to watch outdoor Skywalk, or Bungy Jump.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: AJ Hackett Macau Tower, Level T2, Adventure Zone, Macau Tower, Macau China
Macau Tower Observation Deck, see the place for SkyWalk and bungee jump
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :1: B. P. International House, Kwun Chung, Hong Kong
2: Harbour Grand Hong Kong, 23 Oil St, North Point, Hong Kong
3: Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees, 199 Kowloon City Rd, To Kwa Wan, Hong Kong
4: Harbour Plaza Metropolis, 7 Metropolis Dr, Hung Hom Bay, Hong Kong
5: Holiday Inn Golden Mile Hong Kong, 50 Nathan Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
6: Imperial Hotel, 32-34 Nathan Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
7: InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong, 70號 Mody Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
8: Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel, 3 Canton Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
9: Prince Hotel, Harbour City, 23 Canton Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
10: Metropark Hotel Mongkok, Prince Edward, Hong Kong
11: Royal Plaza Hotel, 193 Prince Edward Rd W, Kadoorie Hill, Hong Kong
12: Renaissance Hong Kong Harbour View Hotel, 1 Harbour Rd, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
13: The Cityview, 23 Waterloo Rd, Yau Ma Tei, Hong Kong
14: The Kowloon Hotel, Nathan Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick-up to the following hotels:Attiude on Granville HotelB P International HouseBest Western Grand HotelBest Western Hotel Causeway BayBest Western Plus Hotel KowloonBest Western Plus Hotel Sheung WanBooth Lodge (The Salvation Army)Burlington HotelButterfly on MorrisonButterfly on PratButterfly on VictoriaCaritas Bianchi LodgeCasa HotelCity GardenConrad Hong KongCordis, Hong KongCosmo HotelCourtyard By MarriottCrowne Plaza Hong Kong Causeway BayDorsett Mong Kok HotelDorsett WanChaiEast HotelEaton HotelEmpire Hotel, Causeway BayEmpire Hotel, WanchaiFenwick PierFour Seasons Hotel Hong KongGloucester Luk Kwok HotelGoodrich HotelGrand Hyatt Hong KongGrand View HotelGuangdong Hotel HKHarbour Grand Hong KongHarbour Grand KowloonHarbour Plaza 8 DegreesHarbour Plaza MetropolisHarbour Plaza North PointHilton Garden Inn Hong Kong MongkokHoliday Inn Express Causeway Bay HKHoliday Inn Golden MileHotel Bonaparte By RhombusHotel IconHotel Jen Hong KongHotel Panorama by RhombusHotel SAVHyatt Regency HK TSTIBIS Hong Kong Central & Sheung WanInn HotelIntercontinental Grand Stanford HKInterContinental HKIsland PacificIsland Shangri-LaJW Marriott Hotel Hong KongKerry Hotel HKKew Green Hotel WanchaiKimberley HotelKings HotelKowloon HotelKowloon Shangri-La HotelL'Hotel Causeway Bay Harbour ViewLangham Hotel, HK (TST)Largos HotelMarco Polo Gateway HotelMarco Polo HK HotelMarco Polo Prince HotelMetropark Hotel KowloonMetropark Hotel Mong KokMetropark Hotel, Causeway BayNathan HotelNew World Millennium HKNovotel Century Hong KongNovotel Nathan Road Kowloon HKPark HotelPeninsula HKPrudential HotelRegal Hong KongRegal Kowloon HotelRegal Oriental HotelRenaissance Harbour ViewRosedale Hong KongRosedale Hotel Kowloon MongkokRoyal Plaza HotelShamrock HotelSheraton HK Hotel & TowersSilka Seaview HotelSilka West Kowloon HotelSouth China HotelSouth Pacific HotelStanford Hillview HotelStanford Hotel (MongKok)The Charterhouse Causeway BayThe City ViewThe Emperor (373 Queen's Road East)The Empire Hotel KowloonThe Excelsior Hong KongThe Harbour ViewThe Imperial HotelThe Luxe ManorThe Mira HKThe Park Lane Hong Kong a PullmanThe Ritz-CarltonThe Royal GardenThe Royal Pacific Hotel & TowersThe Wharney Guang Dong Hong KongVIC on the HarbourW HotelWest HotelYesinn @YMT Wing Sing LaneYMCA of HK (The Salisbury)
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you book a tour, but do not offer a pickup place, you will receive cancellation notice and refund. If you stay in a local home or a hotel not in the pickup list, please inform of the address upon booking. You will be informed of the nearest pickup hotel and pickup time to meet your tour guide. Your reply of approval of this pickup arrangement and deadline of apply time is critical. The deadline is 3pm one day prior of your Macau tour day. This is the time when all ferry tickets will be bought for Macau tour next day. After the deadline, all bookings without a pickup plan will be cancelled automatically.
- If you book an activity less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled activity start time, you are required to telephone the local tour supplier immediately right after your booking. Otherwise the tour bus will not come to your hotel.
- You will receive a Final Confirmation Voucher with pickup time and meeting place from the local tour supplier in Hong Kong. The telephone number of the local tour supplier is displayed on your voucher. The office is open from 0700 to 2100 Hong Kong time. If no one answers the phone call after office hour, please telephone again at 0700 next day to add you in the pickup list.
- Upon pickup, your tour guide will find you by eye contact, or read your name from the pickup list. MUST be on time since the reserved round-trip ferry tickets are not changeable. There is no refund for no show or being late.
- Please inform your nationality on reservation. You are recommend to use keyword of "Corpo de Polícia de Segurança Pública" to search on Internet and check if you need a visa for Macau. Please bring along passport for immigration entry at Macau.
- The immigration department of Hong Kong has announced that starting from 23 January 2017, Indian national must apply for and successfully complete pre-arrival registration online before they can visit Hong Kong visa-free. From 23 January for any Indian passport holder join the any outgoing tour to Macau must bring their passport and with copy of pre-arrival registration. When your tour guide pick up the Indian guest for outgoing tour to Macau, they will check with the guest to ensure they have the copy of pre-arrival registration.
- Chinese passport holders need to have Macau Travel Permit and should apply it from Chinese Embassy before you arrive in Hong Kong. Chinese citizen from mainland China please do not book this tour because you might have problem for re-entry of Hong Kong in the same day. Due to different explanation of visiting times of your Hong Kong Travel Permit, you might be rejected to re-enter into Hong Kong,
- Museum of Macau is not included for tours on Monday.
- Ages below 21 or those wearing shorts or slippers are not allowed access to casino. No photos allowed inside museum and casino. If you do not enter into casino, you can walk around the nearby area and come back in time.
- If you want to stay on Macau Tower to take SkyWalk or bungee jump at own cost, you will give up the visit of Sands Casino (no partial refund). Please tell your tour guide that you will leave the group, and ask for your return ferry ticket. Please notice no land transfer will be arranged after Macau Tower if you leave the group.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- If you choose return ferry at 2200: After lunch, you will not visit Sands Casino. You will be transferred to Venetian Macao. Free time in Cotai Strip. Your coach & guide will leave. You will on your own. Please take free hotel shuttle bus (offered by Venetian Macao) to ferry terminal @2100. Then take ferry back to Hong Kong at 2200. No pickup from ferry terminal on Hong Kong side, return coach transfer from ferry terminal to your hotel in Hong Kong will be arranged by yourself.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.