GROUP - Cricova Winery with Tasting
Visit Cricova, founded in 1952, one of the most fascinating wonders of the world with its wine cellars and underground city flair.
round trip distance – 30 km
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Cricova Winery
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cricova Winery, Strada Petru Ungureanu 1, Cricova 2084 Moldova
Tour includes: Parks of the city, city center, the micro-districts: Telecenter, Botanika, Sculeanka.
Walking: Cathedral Park, Valea Morilor and Railway Station.
At a distance of 30 km from Chisinau, specifically in the village Bulboaca is located Mimi Castle, which is a destination of international interest, unique in Moldova. Currently, Mimi Castel appearing in the top 15 of the most beautiful architectural masterpieces in the world of wine. Castle story begins in 1893 when Constantin Mimi, the last governor of Bessarabia, planted the first seedlings of grape vines on the site that would become legend over the years. - 2 hours at winery
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Hotel "Chişinău", Bulevardul Constantin Negruzzi 7, Chișinău 2001, Moldova
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.