Group Blue Cave tour with a beach stop - 4 hours
Our best seller 4 hour group tour gives you a chance to see Bay of Kotor from a different angle!
We don't charge for fuel! Fuel included in the hourly rate which makes us the most competitive operator in town. A captained boat means that your job is to kick back, relax, and enjoy being on the water! Our captain will take care of the rest!
per adult from
What's included :
- Included in price: Life jackets for adults and children, Fuel and licensed Captain.
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Our Lady of the Rocks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Cave, Montenegro
Blue Cave is natural cave which was created at the bottom of 100 meter cliff as a result of a thousand years impact of sea waves on porous rocks of Luštica. Through the entrance sunlight enters its interior, and wraps around the surface of the water making great shades of blue by which cave got its name. You will see these amazing colors on your body as well once you jump in it.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Fort Mamula, Montenegro
On the way back we will make brief stop next to the Mamula Island, on which prison was made in 1853. Mamula Island served as NOTORIOUS PRISON during both world wars known as “Kampo Mamula”.
Stop At: Dobrec Beach, Herceg-Novi, Herceg-Novi Municipality Montenegro
Dobrech Beach is located in small ravine and it is only accessible from the sea side. On this beach there is a small restaurant so you can have a lunch or quick snack if you wish! Going pass old Yugoslavian army base called “Pristan” we will make stop in one of the three submarine pens used during Second World War to hide and repair submarines.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Our Lady of the Rocks, Island in Boka Bay, Perast, Kotor Municipality 85336 Montenegro
Place which will also amaze you is old Island Lady of the Rock which is artificial island made in 15 century as a monument to the sailors from Perast. Under the Lady of the Rock there is 196 shipwrecks sank by people of Perast while defending Kotor from Venetian and Ottoman Empire. During panoramic boat ride you will be able to see places like “Saint Mathews Church”,” Ladies temple”, abandoned village “old Stoliv”, narrow passage “Verige” which is only 300 meters wide, Bay of Tivat and Herceg-Novi and new yacht marina “Porto Novi”.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Park Slobode, E65, Kotor, Montenegro
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.