GROUP- Milestii Mici Winery, Transnistria and Bender Fortress
Excursions to Milestii Mici Winery and Tiraspol Transnistria. We will be driving a distance of approximately 20-miles (30 km) from Chisinau. Once there, you'll have an excellent opportunity to visit one of the oldest wine production sites in Moldova – the wine cellar "Milestii Mici". The total length of underground streets reaches approximately 125-miles (200 km), and its depth varies between approximately 130-270 feet (40-85 meters). Here you can see more than 2 million bottles, which have been recorded in the Guinness Book of Records in 2005.
Your trip will continue in Transnistria region, Tiraspol city, the capital of the unrecognized Transnistrian Moldovan Republic. The town was founded thanks to the Peace Treaty of Jassy, which was concluded after the Russian-Turkish War (1787-91) between Turkey and Russia.
round trip distance – 190 km
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Wine tasting
- Local Driver and guide
- Entry/Admission - BEST Travel
- Entry/Admission - Milestii Mici
- Entry/Admission - Bender Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Kumanek Restaurant
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: BEST Travel, Chisinau Moldova
Here is our office BESTMoldova.md
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Milestii Mici, r-l Ialoveni, Chisinau 6819 Moldova
Excursion with wine tasting at Milestii Mici Winery.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bender Fortress, Petra Panin 2/3, Bender 3200 Moldova
In Transnistria also you will visit Bender Fortress.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Kumanek Restaurant, Strada Sverdlov 37, Tiraspol, Moldova
In this restaurant usually will have the lunch.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Hotel "Chişinău", Bulevardul Constantin Negruzzi 7, Chișinău 2001, Moldova
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 1 paying adults
- Technical information: Extent of the round-trip route - 170 km, duration 8 hours (taking into account bus- time)
- A passport is required for the Transnistria border
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.