Ground Transfer From La Fortuna Arenal Costa Rica To Liberia Airport
Meet your driver at the hotel in La Fortuna, and relax on the way to the airport in a private, air-conditioned minivan. Our drivers will stop whenever you want to grab a bite to eat, use the bathroom, or simply take a photo of the beautiful views along the way.
You will have Wifi on board free and also you would get a bottle a Water on our trips.
This trip takes around 3 hours and the view you´ll have will surprise you !!!
per adult from
180 to 198 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- One-way private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This trip is almost all around Lake Arenal, it is really beautiful. Immense and green mountains, a road practically all in very good condition and also pass near one of the most important hydroelectric plants in the country, The Arenal hydroelectric plants!!!.. where you can enjoy the view of its beautiful wind farms !!
Once our driver has picked you up at the place you indicated, we will make sure you have a pleasant trip.
In all our services we strive to provide quality, excellent service and that you also have an incredible excursion.
Feel confident and committed that you are in the best hands, in the hands of experts who will give you the best recommendations..
Departure Point :
AirportsLiberia Airport, Liberia Costa Rica
OtherLiberia, Liberia, Province of Guanacaste
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :Liberia, Liberia, Province of Guanacaste - all over the Country
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.